This logical puzzle game is founded on a japanese puzzle that was ancient. Your task is always to place on the map green palm islands and sea water cells that all map followed rules that are necessary.
1. An amount of adjacent island cells is identical to a number you are able to find in each cell.
2. Different isles may touch each other just diagonally
3. All cells must be or sea cells or islands. No empty cells..
4. All sea cells must be one single joined whole that is from any sea cell you are able to go to every other sea cell.
5. There must not be any square sea cells